PROTEIN - MARINADES + RUBS
How to enjoy?
Follow the recipe below
Ingredients: Himalayan Pink Salt, Paprika, Curry Powder CONTAINS MUSTARD, Ground Cumin, Chili Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic powder, Black Pepper, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary,
MAY CONTAIN: MUSTARD, CELERY.
Although great care is taken when sourcing and blending our herbs and spices. Due to the origins of our ingredients we cannot guarantee that they have not come into contact or contain traces of allergens.
Hand crafted by CAWKY’S Fine Foods and Seasonings.
Greek Gyros wraps with Tzatziki dip:
• 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
For the marinade
• 2 tbsp olive oil
1 Sachet of Cawkys Gyros
2 x tsp salt to taste (optional)
Juice of 1/2 lemon
plus 1 lemon cut into wedges to serve
4 Tortilla wraps
For the dip.
• ½ cucumber thinly sliced
• 200g Greek yogurt
• 3 tsp Cawkys Greek Dip
• 1 butter or round Lettuce
• 4 large tomatoes, seeds removed, chopped
• 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
1. Tip the chicken into a large bowl and add the marinade ingredients. Mix well, ensuring each thigh is well coated. For best results cover and chill for at least 3 hrs, or up to 48 hrs if you have time.
2. To make the dip,
mix 3 tsp of dip mixture with the yoghurt mix well then combine with the thinly sliced cucumber (for best results cut the cucumber in half length ways and scoop out all the seed/juicy part with a table spoon then slice thinly).
Chill for at least 30 mins until ready to serve.
3. Heat the grill to its highest setting. Line a roasting tin with foil
Remove the chicken from the fridge, space evenly on the tray and grill the chicken under the hot grill and cook for 15-20 mins, keep an eye on it and turn regularly.
Once cooked, remove from the oven and rest for 5 mins while you dress your plate.
4. Lay the tortilla on the plate, make a line of salad down the middle (around the length and width of a sausage roll.
Cut the chicken into smaller pieces and lay on top.
Then drizzle the yoghurt over the top.